FML Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HeadGM/GM application

2 posters

Go down

HeadGM/GM application Empty HeadGM/GM application

Post by Ghostayame Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:13 am

Full Name: Jenna LeClaire
Timezone: Mountain
Applying for: HeadGM or GM
Contact Info: supersportsfan99@msn.com
Experience as staff: I was HeadGM at primitive GunZ with Hebe but server never released so i quit and she shut down the server so everyone was mad at her >.< also i was GM at Ghetto GunZ but there server was going no where the owner had no experiance what so ever so C++ skil he just a fail. Also Authentic GunZ GM with Doctor Tech as owner

Proof of experience (Mandatory For GM / Dev): None The servers i was at didnt release so i didnt get a chance to SS or anything

Why you should be staff:Well, I see myself as a nice, calm, and laid-back girl but I can be serious when it is necessary. I try to help everyone in the community
as much as I can to the best of my abilities. I can ensure everyone, that I will be polite and understanding when it comes to problems in-game. As a Moderator, I would like to help this community grow. In other words, to make sure the server is enjoyed to the fullest.
What I can do for the server: Well, I'm always online and ready to help anyone that needs it and I offer support in-game and on the forums 24/7. I'm well aware of all the GM commands so I won't be needing any help with that. I'm able to help catch hackers, spammers, glitchers, swappers, and rule-breakers. My whispers are always on so if you need anything, just whisper me any time and I'll get to you as soon as possible. I'm serious when needed to be. I know how to handle certain situations thrown at me and I'm able to infract players without being biased nor by abusing my powers. I'm usually described as a people person, so I know how to talk and relate to most individuals.

Comments: Thanks for taking the time and reading this.

-Jenna

Ghostayame
Ghostayame
Head Game Master
Head Game Master

Back to top Go down

HeadGM/GM application Empty Re: HeadGM/GM application

Post by Great Kaboo Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:13 am

/accepted
she's a good friend Smile <3
Great Kaboo
Great Kaboo