FML Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co-Owner Setanubis

4 posters

Go down

Co-Owner Setanubis Empty Co-Owner Setanubis

Post by Setanubis Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:54 am

Let me be the first to welcome you all to FMLGaming.

I'll start off with how we came up with the name.

After a few hours of spitting out hopeless, random names, your owner said "FML Gaming?" Just as a joke. Surprisingly we both liked the idea, and it stuck.

Now for a little about myself:

My names Jay, I'm 20 years old. Currently unemployed, sadly. My most recent job was a, for lack of a better word, chainsaw operator. I worked for a company named CREC (Coconino Rural Environment Corps.) for 6 months, and got 418 hours of chainsaw work under my belt. (Meaning that many hours with a saw constantly in my hand.) Before that I worked with SCC (Southwest Concervation Corps) in their base in Tucson, AZ. I also was one of the first crew members when they finally launched Phoenix's Urban Corps. So I was basically a founding member I guess. I did anything from swing pickaxes and sledge hammers, to using rock bars to pry rocks and build steps in the wilderness or drystone masonry walls.

I recently moved from Phoenix, AZ. back to Memphis, TN. Where I have spent a good 1/4th of my life.
things are still somewhat rocky here, with the economy being as horrible fucked as it is. But we're managing to keep things up, and things are starting to turn around for the better.

Lets see, game wise I've played GunZ for far too long, I've played since before ijji existed. Started in International GunZ. I've also played many MMORPG's, like Perfect World, Cabal, Knight Online, Ferentus, Blade Mistress, and far too many more to name. I haven't played all that many FPS games though. I believe I tried CrossFire and that's about it, computer wise.

Uhh you can add me on MSN, Setanubis@Live.com, and you can also use that e-mail to find me on facebook.

If you have any questions feel free to ask ^_^

Happy Hunting ladies and gents!
Setanubis
Setanubis
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Co-Owner Setanubis Empty Re: Co-Owner Setanubis

Post by Great Kaboo Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Welcome my nubby bitch.
Great Kaboo
Great Kaboo
Wings Of Fire
Wings Of Fire

https://psychicgaming.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsing Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Woah Jay you've been on a adventure.
That chain saw thing, is some crazy hours your hand probably numb.
Lol, i'm guess i'm Brian.
Hellsing
Hellsing

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaye Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:16 pm

lol jay
<<<< Jay
Jaye
Jaye
Tits Or GTFO

Back to top Go down