FML Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayub Gm app Cuz i think aaron let me stay

3 posters

Go down

Ayub Gm app Cuz i think aaron let me stay Empty Ayub Gm app Cuz i think aaron let me stay

Post by ayub1 Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Name:Ayub

Ign: Ayub

Gmt -6:00

Languages Spoken: English

Fourm Mod in Dg,HonourGunz,and some other,Gm in Honour Gunz No Proof but im not a lier

Dedicated Time: 5-9 hours mon-fri sat -sun 6-8

Applying For; Trial Gm

Tell little about urself:Im 14 year old Boy who knows lots about Gunz i have been playing ijji since 2005and Dg gunz since 2008.I love sports and im outside Person and also a Smart Boy. I do well In school and i still have time for gunz. Also my birthday is on June 12,2010 so ill be 15!
So this who i am and what you guys want to know about me.

Why i should be hired:I should be hired because i know lots about The rules in game and on fourms. Im Very active in game and I would love to Be a staff.I will Respect the players how i would wanted to be treated. I like to play on this server and this is my one and only server that ima play now. Even when its offline ill be on cb talking to members. So this is why i should be hired.This is how dedicated i am to the server and cb and i will be here even after the beta is finished.

I hope u like this app Plz Reply

BB FMlGaming

Contact me at ayub5000@hotmail.com

ayub1

Back to top Go down

Ayub Gm app Cuz i think aaron let me stay Empty Re: Ayub Gm app Cuz i think aaron let me stay

Post by Jaye Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Remake The App On Our Format And We Shall Discuss.
/Locked. To Prevent Spam
Jaye
Jaye
Tits Or GTFO

Back to top Go down

Ayub Gm app Cuz i think aaron let me stay Empty Re: Ayub Gm app Cuz i think aaron let me stay

Post by Great Kaboo Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:38 pm

You work for another server. So no.
Great Kaboo
Great Kaboo
Wings Of Fire
Wings Of Fire

https://psychicgaming.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down